Lola went to her first birthday party on Saturday! Of course she wont remember and nothing significant happened but it was still another first!! She is more and more active everday, trying desperatly to move. When we put her on her belly, she moves her legs like she is trying to crawl, but cant get her arms and legs moving together. We got her an exersaucer(pic above) and she isnt quit big enough for it, but just loves it b/c she can sit upright and see everything.
Last week I had spring break, and had all these plans for Lola and I,and had so much I wanted to do around the house and feel like none of it got accomplished. We did go to Fernando's retirement, which was sad! And Lola and I played a lot!! It was windy and cold so we havent been able to go for our usually jog in the morning, which I am missing but it will be soo warm I'm complaining again before I know it!
Lola is making G,M and P sounds now! Every morning I wake up to her talking to herself..if she wakes up before me! I think she must be going through a growth spurt because she has been sleeping soo much the past few days. anyways promise i will update more regularly now. love and miss
see everyone hopefully in june!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Cute pictures of Lola and her fun BATHS. Thanks for update!Momsy
Post a Comment