

A Japanese man has me!!!

Noriko and I eating fish on a stick (the Japanese like to put meat on a stick!)

Megumi and I eating the fish on a stick

All of us that were hanging out on top of the roof watching the fireworks

Two of the men in Noriko's band. The one on the right speaks very good English!!

Letting the toros(not sure if I spelled it right!) off in the water-they represent the souls of their ancestors. This is their way to remember them and send them into heaven.

Noriko's mom and Lola

She loved Lola, and in case you haven't noticed, Lola discovered her tongue!

She had a big night and was getting sleepy!
Lola and I have had a great past couple of days. We went to the fireworks with Megumi and Noriko and had good food, listened to the band and met some new friends. I am very excited about the fireworks next weekend though b/c Lola and I are dressing up in traditional Japanese dress!!!
Today we went out to the Kintai bridge and played in the fountains. A lot of Japanese children were out there with their parents so Lola and I joined in, and of course all the children, as well as parents were curious about us! It was soo refreshing, and Lola had a great time. The water was shallow enough for her to sit and play in. After that we came back to the house and hung out all day. The older she gets the more fun we have playing together, but of course I am in no hurry whatsoever for her to grow up! Hope everyone is well!
1 comment:
all photos and info awesome-the greatest is last picture of Lola and Ashley. Can't wait to see both in Japanese clothing. Have fun. Always enjoy your time together. Love both, Mom
Post a Comment