These pictures are absoultely wonderful!!! They made me cry!! Lola is getting so big and so pretty! The picture of you is beautiful!! Chris and Lola's picture is breath taking!!! Love & miss ya'll!! Can't wait to see ya'll!!
I feel very blessed and fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life. I have the absolute best friends anyone could ask for and the most wonderful husband and daughter in the world. I can not thank all of you enough for all the support and love you have given me over the years.
3 comments:
Hello-so special --all pics were. the ball looked like a big bubble. special pictures of all and thank u. Mom
These pictures are absoultely wonderful!!! They made me cry!! Lola is getting so big and so pretty! The picture of you is beautiful!! Chris and Lola's picture is breath taking!!! Love & miss ya'll!! Can't wait to see ya'll!!
<3 Lindsay Strickland <3
lola is so sweet with her daddy and her puppy! i can't wait to get a huggie from her sweet self :)
Post a Comment