Sunday, December 09, 2007

Lola turns one!



Grandma and Grandpa Wade with Lola at her Birthday party


Opening all of Lolas presents!!

Digging into the Ladybug Cake

singing Happy Birthday to Lola with the Grandmas and Great Grandmas
Pictures with Santa
First of all I want to thank all of you that came to Lola's party-it meant so much to be surrounded with so much love!! We had a wonderful time at her party and I can't believe all the wonderful presents she received!!! We are truly blessed with friends and family!
I can't believe its been a whole year since she was born! It has flown by and been filled with milestones, excitement and unexplainable moments! I look forward to the Holidays and all the wonderful moments ahead! Thank you all so much-we love you all so much!
Thanks for the emails from Japan! Miss you guys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We thank you for sharing such beautiful updates with pics and comments. We love the three of you so much and what a wonderful party with so many nice presents and great to visit with your friends.Mom