We have been so busy since my last update! We spent a few days in Miya Jima-thanks to the Marine Corps!, we went down to Sasebo and Fukuoka this past weekend, we had Friendship Day on May 5th(an annual event inviting all the Japanese on base), a lot of our friends are leaving so we've been really busy with them, and we have made some new friends recently too that are new to the island. These are a few of the highlights from the past month or so. I realized that I haven't posted many pictures of things in Japan so I will start doing that, and it seems our internet is doing well again so hopefully I can post pictures weekly again.
My cousin is coming this upcoming week and we are taking a few trips so hopefully we will have some great pictures.
5 comments:
I love the pics! Glad to see some pics of Chris! Lola is growing up so quickly! and so beautiful! You all are!! Such a beautiful family!! Love and miss ya'll!!
~Love~ Godmamma Lindsay :)
great pic update of my whole family-so glad to see family together. great fitness even for my Grandchild-you all look super! Mom
I've been checking this blog multiple times a day thinking "I know she's going to post something soon." The pictures are great. Lola's hair is getting so long. We can't wait to come see you guys. Take care!
April
We love the pics!!! You guys are one gorgeous family =) Lil Lola is getting so big and is still a cutie!!! We love and miss you guys. XOXO Heather & Roger
oh my gosh ashley she just gets more and more gorgeous every pic i see, of course with you two it doesnt surprise me. i was so happy to get that comment from you on my blog, i miss you guys so much and have been thinking about you. hope you are enjoying having chris back, i know you are. tell him we said hi and we hope to see you sometime. keep in touch babe, miss ya and love ya!
Post a Comment