Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Friends, snowboarding and of course cute pics of Lola

My favorite picture of my friend Jackie(she's going to teach Lola Spanish) and I. She has the cutest little girl that is a little bit younger than Lola.
It was really cold at the top, but the view was breathtaking!!
Chris and I at the top of the mountain...just before going down the steep side!! I was not happy at the bottom!!
Lola's birthday hat Megumi and Noriko gave her!! Sooo cute!


All the wonderful women of CLC-36!! I love you all! Linda you will be greatly missed!
Daddy and Lola picking up chestnuts-October 08

She likes to pretend like shes putting deodorant on, and it always tickles her !!
Santa's little helper!!
Me and Lola before going out to eat in Tokyo
As you can tell from the pictures we have been really busy over the past few months. We have been extremely blessed during this Holiday season, but we have also been sooo busy with unit functions, going away parties, working, school, keeping up with Lola and of course just enjoying time with our great friends here in Iwakuni. This was our last Christmas in Iwakuni, so it was bittersweet.
As you can tell Chris and I went snowboarding. We had a great time, even though I was sore the next day. There are several places close to us to go, so we plan on going a few more times this season. For my birthday Chris bought me a snowboard with boots and bindings, so now we have to go!!!
Although we love Japan and the people of Japan very much, we are looking forward to getting back to the United States. Our base is very small, so it is hard to "escape".
I will keep everyone updated as we receive updates on our PCS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-Pictures are all so cute of each of you-nice birthday present from Chris. Enjoy every moment in Japan-Lola is so beautiful! LOlove, Mom

Koble said...

Hey girl, you guys look like you are doing so well. I cant believe how big Lola is, I know I say that probably everytime. When are you guys leaving? Are you still moving out here to Cali? We will be leaving for Kentucky the 1st of March. Hope to see you guys when you are back in the states, miss you lots.