Wednesday, June 24, 2009

random pics

shes soo big now I can't believe it!
she loves to take pictures!!
Lola eating Miso soup at a local Japanese restaurant!! The food is actually just like the food in Japan, so needless to say we love it!
all of us in Las Vegas!
ladybug!
I know that everyone still checks this blog and thank you for coming back! I'm still in the Japan mode, thinking that our internet took forever to upload pics! Here are a few random ones that I put up for you all to see and it took me less than five minutes!!whoo hooo! It would have taken me all day in Japan. Anyways I am about to go out and run some errands so I will update later on tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new pictures!!! She is so Adorable and SOOOOOO big =)Miss you guys! XOXO Heather

Koble said...

YAY!!! So glad to see you are doing good, if you are ever midwest way let us know, we would love to see you. I miss Cali so much and wish we were still there! Lola is so big I just cant get over it. Talk to you soon girl!