Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lola & chris w/my b-day cake
my birthday cake!
think she might be a bit confused
*~I love my baby~*
cute little feet!
No more pictures mommy!
sleepy Lola

I first of all want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes! My birthday was the first day I've ever been homesick since being here....my birthday is usually the one time of year I'm around all the ones I love,whether it be the weekend or the day of. But with that being said I did have a good birthday. Above are some pics of the birthday cake Chris made me. It was really cute!
I have my 6 week checkup tomorrow (friday) so hopefully I can start really working out again, which I have been looking forward to for awhile now. Lola and I have been walking, but I am ready to get back in the gym. The only thing that I'm not really looking forward to, is that I have to go at 5:30 am to take the classes I want or to workout. We do not have a good daycare in the gym, so I have to go when Chris is home and can watch her. Which he really won't have to do anything b/c she is sleeping during that time.
I start classes my classes at the University again on the 29th, but this time doing online. Chris' schedule is so weird that I figured online is easier for us all. I am also looking forward to classes again, I feel like the busier I am the more I get done.
Other than that we are still enjoying Japan. Getting out pretty much every weekend to do something in town, and I started teaching English again last week! Only two more weeks and Mack and Pam will be here. We are excited as I know they are.
Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. Love and miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a super cute birthday cake! complete with pacifier and all :)

Anonymous said...

pictures were so cute.What a cake! Thanks for update. I missed your birthday-I think this was our first one-love you,mom

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny!! I love the pics!! Especially the one of Lola sleeping!! SOOOOO cute! It looks like she is praying!! And Chris suprised me making a cake like that! Damn!! Tell him he did a good job!! Hope things are going well! Love and miss you guys!! Kiss lil Lola on the head for me!!

~Lindsay Strickland! (trying to get use to it! hehe)