Lola is growing more and more everyday. She is holding her head up and able to hold upper body up when she is on her belly. She is beginning to be more and more active during the day. She loves loves loves playing with us and is starting to almost yell when she gets excited. She hasn't exactly laughed out loud yet but is pretty close to it. She is very very vocal-but hey look at her parents right?
I started online classes yesterday and its so hard for me to actually sit and make myself study b/c I just want to play with her all day, but she is good at entertaining herself, and she likes listening to me read to her. If nothing else, she will know her History, b/c I read my books to her! I know, not exactly what most people read to their babies!
Chris is forcing me to go out for a few hours with him this Friday while first sergeant and his wife watch Lola.They are pretty much the only people I would leave her with-except of course you Sarah!! I do have to admit that I am still nervous about leaving her, even though I know she is in great hands. I have a bad case of separation anxiety!! I'm trying my hardest not to be that crazy over protective Mom that I used to make fun of!And it's not even that I'm over protective, I just want to spend every waking moment with her!
I will post more pics this weekend-love and miss
2 comments:
hello-I love pictures of my Lola and Ashley-I know how hard it is to leave Lola, but if you find ingul husband. Lola is strong-and cute. momsy
LOVE the pic in daddy's hand...it's a classic - those eyes and that expression! so is naptime :) love you and miss you...I've been crazy busy but will e-mail soon i promise! have a great night out tonight! (it's 5 here so you are probably home already from going out - hope it was a good night!)
Post a Comment