Thursday, March 01, 2007

3/1-lola is almost 3 months!

lola holding the music maker on her swing
one of our favorites places to eat-chicken shack
My CLC girls!!
Me & my Cori who is leaving me!!
happy baby Lola
what Lola will look like when she gets hair!!
So Pam left on Tuesday and we weren't initially that sad b/c we thought we would be seeing her again in a few short weeks-yeah right we are in the military when do plans ever stay the same?but we are still coming home, just not until june now.
Anyways we have been having a blast over here. Saturday night Pam and I went out with all the girls from CLC (chris' unit) for Cori's retirement/going away party, and I actually sang karaoke-well more like yelled the song but whatever!
Chris and I have actually gotten a chance to go out since his parents were here and could babysit, but thats over now since I dont trust anyone else but grandparents to watch her(still too overprotective I guess)
My classes are going well,they are kicking my butt but going well. And Lola is doing amazing. She pulled herself over top of her boppy(its a round pillow) yesterday and today while on her belly,and can inch herself along now.She doesnt move very far or fast but she pushes and pulls herself along.She can also turn from her belly to her back,but honestly its probably more like a fall to one side. Other than that we are just hanging out enjoying life.Lola and I go on a jog/long walk every morning and she either sleeps or enjoys looking at everything passing by.will update again soon!miss you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley-enjoyed the update and pics of u and Lola-how beautiful u both are. Love u, mom

Koble said...

Ashley-Lola is getting so big and is so beautiful, I cant believe she is almost 3 months already. I love the pics and hoping that sometime soon we will be able to see you guys. Love you all lots and miss you like crazy!

Love Trisha