Monday, February 05, 2007

Grandpa holding Lola before church!
~~First time MeeMaw saw Lola~~
Lola in her boa!
Lola holding herself up on her boppy
Again holding herself up tall on the boppy
happy strong baby!
Momma givin Lola kisses
Chris' parents arrived here safely on Saturday night after a long flight! And surprisingly they have adjusted to the time difference well. We just hungout on base Sunday and then today Chris took them out to show them some of Iwakuni. We will definetly be posting lots of pics during their stay.
For those of you that don't know,Chris is deploying to Iraq in August, so we will all be home during the month of April. Then Lola and I will come home for the Holidays. I will write more of an update later, Lola and I are going to meet Pam,Mack and Chris for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello to all-cute Granddaddy pic, waiting for Ms Pam-enjoyed all pics and update-enjoy and luv all