
Grandpa playing with Lola before her 'picnic" at lejeune

sleeping in her new carseat-first ride to wilmington!

Lola laughing at Aunt April and Crissy!!

me and uncle noel!

can you tell the grandmas are excited?! this is when we had just gotten off the plane

aunt april and Lola

Lola was a little tired of wearing the sunglasses!

uncle Dan playing with baby Lola

First time she met Great Grandma Walser!!!

Laughing at Brock-first time she met him!

with Grandma and Grandpa Wade at the airport!

Grandma Fay,me and baby Lola at the airport-can't you tell we were on a plane for 22 hours?!

I want out of this carseat!!

awww hangout with Grandma
So in case you all couldn't tell-we made is safely to NC and are throughly enjoying ourselves. All I have been doing is showing off Lola!! And of course shopping for her! She has gotten lots of presents from Aunt Lauren and her parents, me shopping and of course all the grandparents buying some stuff too!!
Tomorrow I think we are finally gonna make it to the beach! Can't wait!! So I will update with some more pics. The internet is super fast here so I can upload a picture in a matter of seconds rather than minutes! Its great!
1 comment:
love the latest pictures of all with Lola and you. Every moment I share is a true blessing and treat. Can't wait for Daddy Chris to join his special family. Mom
Post a Comment