Sunday, May 27, 2007

finally eating in her highchair!!

she can drink out of it really well, but just can't hold it up high enough by herself! But she sure does try!!
I love these gorgeous eyes & everyone seems to comment on how big and gorgeous they are!
she doesn't look so small in the hair w/o the tray on it!
Mommy helps me drink!
And when I'm done eating my food I clean m y bowl!!!~just kidding!
Bowl or cup?umm I'll eat the bowl thanks!
So only three more days and we leave to come home. I'm still nervous about the flight, but I know it will be fine. I can't explain how happy I am to come home and see everyone and attend some gorgeous woman's wedding;-) As well as finally get Lola christened and just enjoy family,friends and wonderful Wilmington. See you all soon-I'm working on getting a cell phone hooked up so hopefully I will be easy to contact. I will send out an email with the number if I get it.
SEE YOU SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello georgeous Lola and Ashley-Grandma Fay cannot wait for your arrival as so many people can't wait. Love ya and see u very soon-2 days. WOW