Friday, May 11, 2007

Back in Iwakuni until the end of May

bath time at the hotel
big girl can sit all by herself now

Lola and Jonathon
!?whats up guys?!
Lola loves Isabella!
Lola will sleep anywhere!!
As you all probably know by now we went to Okinawa for awhile, but we are back now-and only 19 days until we leave for home!! I cant wait! But I do dread the plane ride. Lola has settled right back into her normal schedule and I think is glad to be back home to all her swings, exersaucers and toys. Today was a little rough, but I think that is only b/c those two bottom teeth are breaking through. I know Ive said it a million times in emails etc, but I still cant believe that she is getting teeth, sitting by herself and trying to pull herself up on stuff!
There really isn't that much to update but I figured you all would enjoy some more pics! The children with Lola are my friend Diana's-who Lola loved!! Thanks again Middletons for all you did! We miss you guys!

No comments: