Monday, May 14, 2007

new hair

so I gave in and let her have a binky for teething. She chews on it more than she sucks on it.But when she's done teething its gone!!I can't stand the look of a pacifier in a baby's mouth-not sure why!
new haircut even though you can't tell in the pictures!
trying to take some cute mothers day pics, but Lola wasn't feelin' it!




this was the morning after I got it cut so it doesn't look the same as when they styled it. I know the pictures don't look like I had anything done at all, I think what shocked me so much was how much they thinned it out.
So I'm sure you all think I'm crazy for saying how different my hair is, because the pictures don't make it look any different-but I promise they did cut a lot!! It was very very long and very thick!! When I come home you will all probably be able to tell more of what they did than from simply looking at the pictures.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was a bit lonely with Chris being gone, but Lola and I went to church and then out to eat lunch with one of our friends. Chris sent me the cutest card, but of course I didn't get it until Monday-go figure! Now we are just getting ready to come home! I have lots to do here in Iwakuni before we leave, so the time is going to fly by! See everyone soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Ashley and Baby Lola are so beautiful. I await your arrival with much excitement as each day nears. Hair cut is cute. Nice update. Love, Mom