If this isn't a North Carolina picture, I dont know what is!!!Lola and my dad in the middle of a tobacco field in Bath.
a little ways into Lindsay's reception....just in case you couldn't tell from the sweaty faces and huge cheesy grins!!
Me and Linds at the rehearsal dinner ( I know I have gorgeous friends!!)In case you couldn't tell, my wonderful friend Lindsay got married!!!! She was absolutely gorgeous as I knew she would be, and we had a blast at the reception. My dad and grandmother babysat for me that night.
Lola and I visited my dad in Bath, NC this past weekend. Its the oldest town in North Carolina, so needless to say its gorgeous there. It's a very small country town, but I loved it! We took Lola on her first boat ride!!! She slept almost the whole time! She usually loves water, but was not too fond of the water that day.
We have definitely been spoiled since we've been here. Everyday we have been bouncing between grandmothers, great grandmothers, grandpas and good friends. We are enjoying every minute in North Carolina, but time is going by way too fast!







1 comment:
great family pics and we all love having you and Lola-soon Chris.
Post a Comment