Tuesday, September 18, 2007

and she's movin'!!

takin' a little break! this baby stuff is hard work!


she loves spaghetti!
even though shes moving like crazy she still has her adorable chubby arms and legs!always eating & posing!
hugs for Abby-Lola has started giving great huggies!!
serious
now silly!
she is beginning to walk more and more on her own!
Chubby Cheeks!! I love them!
Lola and I are staying very very busy here in Japan! I have been very blessed with great friends and a great support system here! I am not taking classes this semester, for various reasons, but will definitely be starting back at the beginning of the new year. We will both be home for Thanksgiving, Lola's 1st Birthday(stand by for invitations!)Christmas and the Schwind wedding! (love you Kevin and Andria) I can't wait to see everyone and share all these special moments with great friends and family, although I will be missing all my friends in Japan!
It has been one whole year since I started teaching Megumi and Noriko English-I can't believe how fast its gone by!
Its slowly starting to get cooler here-but not fast enough! I am so ready for sweatshirt weather! other than that I am enjoying every moment with Lola and missing Chris!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-and thanks for posting update of our beautiful Grandchild. Lola is so thrilled with all she does. Happy, no doubt-a great Mom she has.

Mack and Pam Wade said...

OMG! What a cutie!! Can't wait to get my hands on her. She's getting so big. See you soon. Love you both, Grandma Wade, Gma, Memaw, etc., etc.

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful pictures!! I can't believe how big she has gotten!! She is adorable!! I can't wait to see ya'll!!

*Kisses*
Lindsay