So we finally started putting together the nursery!!! I think we are both getting really excited now and its starting to set in that this is really happening!! The base had a fireworks show lastnight which I really wanted to go to, but Chris told some of his friends he would pick them up from the train station so we couldnt!But I could see most of them from the house. Abby was terrified of them, as she is of EVERYTHING! So it was more or less me watching them.
We got the changing table, crib, bookshelf, bassinet, and carseat put together lastnight and set up in the nursery. Then today we did some shopping at the exchange and bought a blanket that matches the bassinet and some really cute bath mittens for washing the baby! We try to buy clothes but its hard b/c everything is pink,blue or boy/girl related! The only thing we have bought are some white crib sheets and white little shirts.
I plan on doing some painting in the nursery but I figure I will have plenty of time for that while Chris is gone for over a month in August & September. Other than that we are still trying to put the house together, enjoying Japan and I'm busy studying. We try to do things outside with Abby but its been raining for pretty much a week straight! Only one more week until we find out if we are having a boy or girl!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment