
chris & abby(lunchbreak) and where we dropped the bomb on hiroshima-the only building left standing! 

me cheesing!!!
me and abby!
okay finally some pics!!! i know it took long enough! i'm going to try and upload a bunch to webshots, but since our internet is so in an out it doesnt let me upload alot, but im gonna try! I have an appointment tuesday with the doctor here on base and we are going to discuss me delivering in yokosuka, chris' concerns about being there etc. And hopefully have a checkup that I'm pleased with!
We actually dont have anything to do this weekend and its sooooo great!!!! We are still getting the house straight/unpacked/cleaned so when we finish, which will hopefully be today then I will take pics and post them.
Its been raining for about 3 weeks now but the past 3 days its been sunny and so hot and humid! Its terrible how hot it is being pregnant, but I'm so glad its finally not raining. This morning Chris and I sat outside for about and hr with Abby and it was soo relaxing! I sat in the kid pool (while Chris laughed at me) but I didnt care because it felt so good.
I finished all my finals this week and hopefully did well! Classes dont start again until the end of August so I'll have time to just hangout with Chris before he leaves and just relax for the last time before the baby comes! Chris is still busy at work, but atleast he's here! other than that we are doing wonderful.......still waiting to hear the sex of the baby! miss you guys!

1 comment:
WOW! What a belly! Thanks for sharing. You look great!! Miss you all so much.
Momma Wade
Post a Comment