Tuesday, August 01, 2006

sooo hot!!

It is sooooo hot here!!! and HUMID!!!! We were trying to go without getting the AC fixed in my truck, but yeah thats not working-getting it fixed tomorrow! Which is good it needs to be fixed for the baby anyways. We had an appointment today with the doctor here on base-Dr. Sullivan who we love!!! We both wish that she could just deliver the baby but there is no facility here. She answered all of our questions and reassured Chris that if I deliver in Yokosuka that he will be there. (which is probably what I am going to do) I have an appointment on August 11th in town with the other doctor to find out the sex of the baby, and so I can meet the other doctor and see if I like him. As of now though I am going to deliver on the base 6 hrs north, and be cared for here by Dr. Sullivan until 36weeks. They will pay for me to go up there, but if Chris wants to go with me and get me settled in we have to pay for that, but they will pay for him to accompany me 10 days prior to my delivery date. They have a place up there where all the expecting mothers stay and we each have our own room with kitchen, bed, couch,bathroom etc.
This weekend Chris is going to be in a Bass fishing tournament with some guys from work and I think that I am going to a white sand beach on the west coast with our friend Janelle. I am sooo excited!! I will def take lots of pics and post them for everyone! Chris is ridiculously busy with work and a little stressed and I am staying busy running errands,getting involved with some activities on base and cleaning the house/starting to paint the nursery! Abby is shedding like crazy so I vacuum everyday!
We both are finally starting to feel like this is our home since everything is finally set up! And we are getting to know people around the base and trying to get involved in the community.Love and miss!

No comments: