In case you guys didnt know.........we are having a girl!!!!! We are soo excited~even though Chris wanted a boy I think he's getting excited about daddy's little girl!We found out Friday morning, which also marked my last visit in town-thank God! I will see the doctor on base from now on until 36 weeks when I will go up to Yokosuka and stay until I deliver. We are both excited about delivering up there and I think the fact that Tucker (one of Chris' bestfriends) being there adds a little too!
Other than that, everything is fairly calm around here. Chris leaves on Thursday for about a month but I've found things to keep me busy. I will be keeping one of our friends daughters while she is gone where he is going, but only for a week. I am going to try and take some Japanese art classes and tomorrow I'm finally going to a Japanese house and I'm making pottery! I'm excited!
I've started to paint the nursery~dont worry I have a mask I wear and its just craft paint so its really not toxic. I'm painting palms trees on both sides of the changing table and we are going to put big wooden letters spelling her name in between. And on the big wall above the crib we are going to do some sort of animal scene,such as Noah's ark etc.
The past two weekends we have gone to the beach, this past a local one that was pretty great and only about 15 minutes from us!! Its been sooo nice. We got a half tent for the beach so I've been able to stay cool and actually enjoy being outside!
We have some great pics and I've been trying for the past week to post them, but our internet is terrible. And trust me I'm getting as irritated as you all, so what I think I'm gonna do is just send out a mass email containing some pics. If you dont get any of our emails and want to email me your email address adh1721@yahoo.com I will update more often than I have been and sorry if there are no pics-I know its not as exciting without them;-(
14 years ago

1 comment:
That is wonderful, any name picked out yet? Glad to hear you and hubby are doing fine and I can't wait to see the pics of your growing tummy:-)
Heather Smith
Post a Comment