Hope everyone rang in the New Year with a smile. We certainly did! We had two of our friends up from Sasebo for the weekend and had a great time. We all went and got massages Sunday up in Hiroshima-which was awesome! And then we came back here cooked and rang in the New Year with a glass of champagne and great friends and our beautiful daughter. We didn't go out, for obvious reasons, but it was probably the best New Years I've ever had. No stress, drama or worries........nothing but family and friends!
It was weird calling home at 2pm today to say Happy New Years, I felt like I had traveled in time. In case anyone doesn't know, our New Years started at 10am eastern time! The only thing we had to go by to tell us the proper time was a Japanese channel broadcasting from the Tokyo Dome. There was no ball drop or amazing countdown. 15 SECONDS before New Years they posted a small clock in the corner of the screen and did a countdown then continued with the concert they were showing. But as I said, we still had a great New Years.
14 years ago
3 comments:
enjoyed cute pictures and call as always. great things are beginning to happen! Miss Lola, Ashley and Chris. Happy New Year. MeMaw
great pictures and update. Exciting things are happening. Miss Lola, Ashley and Chris. MeMaw
that picture with the tongue sticking out is SO ashley!! and so cute!
Post a Comment