Tuesday, January 09, 2007

LOLA IS ONE MONTH OLD!!

she loves her daddy!
look at those long lashes!
our lazy dog!!

I can't believe my baby girl is one month old already! I know that's not that old-but to me it is! Of course I am excited to see the person she is going to become but I would love for her to stay my little baby forever! Anyways-----> We just got back from Sasebo (south of us) on Sunday. We had a wonderful weekend with Kevin,Andria and Shane! CONGRATULATIONS TO KEVIN AND ANDRIA-FINALLY!!! j/k (They got engaged for those of you who don't know.)
Sasebo was gorgeous! Shane has an amazing view of 99 islands and he has an amazing Japanese style house. We did some shopping down there, but mostly just went to hangout with friends since they are PCSing soon.
Lola is growing-our scale says she 11pounds now!!Not sure how accurate that is though. She is following objects with her eyes, and is smiling and making the funniest noises all the time. She is still such a happy baby! I feel so blessed with her. She is also staying awake a lot longer during the day. Two days last week she was awake from 9am-around 4pm! She did amazing on her first road trip this past weekend-everyone was amazed how happy she is and how great she is for an infant.
Other than that things are pretty quiet. Chris' parents come at the beginning of February so we will be getting ready for them in a few weeks and I start back classes on the 29th!I am taking online though so I dont have to worry about where Lola will stay etc. Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year so far!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month Lola-Grandma Fay loves you and missses all of you. Glad all is well. Keep smiling Baby Lola-Happy parents and Grandparents keep Lola happy.

Anonymous said...

great update. Love Lola's long lashes. Lola is like Ashley-she used to go to sleep as soon as she started riding-glad the trip was great. Your first family trip! LOL Grandma Fay

Anonymous said...

hello-nice pictures. Happy 1st month my beautiful happy grandchild. Glad you like traveling and hope you have many "family" trips together. Happy and proud for my little special family. Grandma Fay

Anonymous said...

how adorable is she!! i love that she is just-a-grinnin' at the camera (probably at mommy though) in daddy's lap. love the updates, ash! you truly are blessed and i can't wait to meet her next christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a movie star with those "fur" sleeves!! How cute is that?? Can't wait to see you all. What a happy baby. We love you Lola!! Mema and Papaw