Tuesday, April 24, 2007

sweet peas and smiles

talking to grandmother fay!

this is what i do sometimes while moms folds laundry, not really i just thought it was cute!
~kisses for abby~

there are no words to describe this picture

im supposed to eat this?!
but my feet taste soo much better mommy
In case you couldnt tell, Lola started eating food-organic of course! So far she has eaten sweet potatoes, applesauce and sweet peas; applesauce being her favorite and as you can tell sweet peas she doesnt like so much! She is getting really good at eating, but as you can also tell has discovered her feet and likes eating those as well. Anytime I put her on her back she grabs both her feet and puts her big toes in her mouth.Its so cute! I havent gotten a good picture of it, but when I do I will certainly post it. She is almost rolling onto her belly from her back, but can't quiet get there. Everytime she almost does it she either gets distracted or her foot gets in her way.
I take my last exam on Thursday and I can not express how excited I am that this semester is over. I am soo excited to just hangout with Lola, go on jogs and do things around the house. I plan on getting Lola on a good schedule so the time change wont be so hard when we come home. She was doing pretty well during the day, except for the past week with my studying and Chris leaving. As for nighttime, that is a different story. I think she is teething!! She has started to wake up anywhere from every hour to every three hours, and I think what makes it more frustrating is that when she turned two months old she started sleeping through the night.But thats part of being a baby!!
She has been sitting in my lap while I have been typing and I just looked down and she fell asleep holding onto my arm-its soo cute!
Anyways a month a we will be home! cant wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the comments help me stay in touch. Love u both, mom