Monday, July 17, 2006

baby

just to let you guys know i changed the settings so you do NOT have to be a user to leave a comment!!
We had a great weekend! Shane,Kevin,Andrea and two other guys come up from Sasebo on Saturday and we showed them around here and took them to 3 falls. It was a very long day for everyone, but worth it. Then on Sunday Chris took them up to Hiroshima and Miya Jima but I stayed behind bc it's so hot!! We bought a babypool for the backyard and I sat in it and studied all day. Dont worry though it was in the shade!! I think this will be another busy week especially for Chris and hopefully I will get this whole doctor thing straightened out!I know I keep promising pics but our internet goes in and out all the time and we still dont have all our stuff to upload pics yet!
I do want to thank everyone for all their love and support you guys are amazing and we feel so blessed to have all of u in our lives even if you are on the other side of the world!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby face!!!!!!

I love the fetus time line on the top of the blog!!! I think about yall a lot and i'm sorry i'm a retard, i totally have a blog account b/c i had one last summer when i was in amsterdam, but for some reason i couldn't seem to log in ever. but i am glad i can comment now b/c i love you so much and i have been reading these things like the bible!! (it took me a minute to comment on here b/c i've been busy at work). I was really glad to see your pictures with your love-lump-baby-bump! take care and keep the updates coming :)