Life has been a little busy over the past few days. This Sunday I went to a local market with a friend and my two Japanese friends. It wasn't very big, but I found some neat stuff. There was a lot of old stuff there, so of course I loved it. I bought an old fishing weight and this long piece of wood that was used in a textile mill. And we found a woman there who has a shop here in Iwakuni that had some great fabrics, Japanese clothes, and buttons etc. After that we stopped at a few shops along the way home and a country store that reminded me of something in the states.
Chris climbed Mt. Fuji on Saturday and said it took him about 4 1/2 hours just to get to the top. ( and I of course am jealous he got to do it!) He jokingly told me that he didn't think I could do it. Hopefully I will be able to do it next year though. I think that is the most exciting thing he will do over the next few weeks while hes gone.
One of the marines who is gone where Chris is, has a daughter who I am watching for a week. She so cute and a very happy child so its been a delight so far. She has kept me busy, but a good busy. Hopefully I will be saying that at the end of the week!
As for baby Lola, she has been sooo active over the past few days. I feel like every few minutes she is doing flips and kicking in my belly. I was reading a book earlier today and had it propped on my belly and she kicked so hard that the book moved!! Its still weird to me seeing my stomach move through my clothes and seeing the wave go across my stomach, but delightful at the same time!Unfortunatly I am still not able to upload photos on here or even to my email, but I promise when I can I will! Hope everyone is doing wonderful!
14 years ago
1 comment:
baby love! i have such a HUGE smile on my face while reading your entries!! i am so glad to hear you are in such high spirits and is little lola gonna be a soccer player? my goodness it sounds like it ;) you're gonna be a beautiful milf and i'm so glad that you are enjoying your pregnancy!
lovelove
Post a Comment