Friday, August 04, 2006

pregnancy week by week

The restaurant Chris and I ate at tonight...tonkatsu
Well I had a long fun day today! My friend Jenn and I went out in town and went to a few antique stores--saw some great stuff but didnt buy any! Then we went and ate at one of our favorite places-the chicken shack and of course made a trip to the 100 yen store aka the dollar store. The 100 yen store is wayyyyy better than the ones in the states, everything is really high quality and they have everything from crafts to clothes! Then tonight chris and I went and ate at a new place that was pretty good too.I think I over did it during the day though b/c when I came home I had a massive headache and was soo tired, I slept for 2 hrs this afternoon.
We are trying to set up a trip to the beach on the other side of the island tomorrow so hopefully we will have some great pics! Its a white sand beach so you guys know I'm excited!! Other than that Chris is really busy at work, and Ive been doing stuff around the house as usual. We are anxiously awaiting our appointment next week to hopefully find out the sex of the baby!! I think I spend more time laying back and watching the baby kick. It sounds so silly but I just love watching my belly move as the baby kicks and the almost wave like motion as it moves around. I still dont think I can comprehend that there is a baby in my belly though-its amazing to me still! We are making plans and preparing for the delivery in Yokosuka!! I cant wait for my mommy to come and see Japan and be there because I know Im going to need it. Will update later on this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when is your mommy coming? that is sooo exciting!!! jessica peters told me that if the baby bump is higer on your belly - it's a girl. and i think yours is high!! do we have a lola coming? we will find out soon, right?? you are soo beautiful with your belly and give your hubby a hello for me :)

<3......lor.i