So Chris suprised me and came up here today!! Needless to say I was excited and relieved! I think everyone on base knew but me! We also had an appointment today. I think the doctor is as anxious as I am for the baby to come, but we are hoping for next Friday b/c that's the next time she will be working in labor and delivery. She did do a pelvic exam today and said that I'm not dialted but my cervix is thinning which means we are making progress! Everything else is fine-measurements and vitals etc. She gave us some umm interesting ways to speed along the labor- two of which were to drink castor oil or an enema, neither of which I plan or support doing nor does she. The others we will not mention but apparently work and every expectant mother I have talked to says works-and fathers for that matter!
I know that some of you were worried and emailed me about the tsunami warning here lastnight/ your morning. I just wanted to let you all know that everything is fine. I was in the warning area but we experienced nothing. I was watching the American news this morning and they blew it out of proportion as they tend to do with things. There was an earthquake, but it was a fair distance off the island and we were under a tsunami warning but the worst they thought it would be was 2meter high wave-which was an overstatement. There was a report of a 40 centimeter wave........yes I said 40 centimeters, which makes me wonder how they even determined it was a tsunami wave. But thanks for all your concerns and prayers.
Will update you guys as things happen.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment