My mommy made it here!!! She arrived on Thursday(Thanksgiving) and I surprised her by showing up with Chris to the airport. We all came back here and ate Thanksgiving dinner at the Officer's Club and have just been eating,sleeping and waiting ever since. I desperatly want to take her around and show her Japan and see things up here myself but the doctor recommended only going within about 30 minutes off base.
We had another appointment today. Slowly making progress!! 25% efaced and 1cm dialated. The doctor tried rupturing my membrane but it didnt work. Hopefully within the next few days something will happen! My mom, Chris and I are all very anxious and very bored! I am definatly feeling the affects of the last month/weeks. I am constantly tired, uncomfortable and basically miserable.
As soon as the baby comes I know Chris will post pics on his blog and send out emails and of course make phone calls. I dont know how much I will feel like talking, but I will atleast call everyone and tell you she has arrived!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment