Wednesday, December 06, 2006

DECEMBER 7TH, 1941 THE DAY OF INFAMY!!

So if all goes as planned our baby will be born on December 7th!!! We already knew we would have our hands full with a baby coming from Chris and I, but now we definitely know she will be a handful!!! I am going in at 7am tomorrow to be induced. We had an appointment today and I have not made that much progress-I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced which is progress but not much. They hooked the baby and I up to the fetal monitors and checked the amniotic fluid to make sure everything is okay and it was. So they will start tomorrow by giving me a pill to induce me and then if needed will begin the potocin drop later on.
We also met the midwife that will be working tomorrow and she is absolutely wonderful! She has been in the Navy for 30 years and delivered over 500 babies at Lejeune alone in a span on 3 years. If the labor should be longer, the midwife I have been seeing comes in for duty on Friday, so either way I am happy!! They are both wonderful experienced WOMEN!!! I feel very confident and comfortable with them both.
Other than that we are just waiting for tomorrow to come. Chris I'm sure will be able to post pictures on his blog before I will so check with his in the next few days. love and miss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Can't wait to hear more... here's an early congratulations to you and chris! and your momma :)