Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The three of us at 3 falls(lola all bundled up!)
up close and personal
Chris and Lola in her Komono
Here are a few new pics for you all to enjoy! Today we took my mom to Hiroshima so we will have some more pics to post from that.Lola was great as always! She slept pretty much the whole day waking up only to eat and then she was awake the train ride home. All the Japanese love to look at her and they all think she is a few months old! I usually carry her around in her baby bjorn(front carrier) and have her all bundled up so she won't get cold, and they all walk up and want to peek inside! Its really cute!
And Lola got her first bath tonight!!! Since her umbilical cord FINALLY fell off. And I have to admit I had a hard time throwing it away as stupid as it sounds-don't really know the reasoning behind that!
Tomorrow morning she has another appointment-everything should be fine and I think she should be back up to her birth weight. She was not that much under it last week. I still cant believe she is ours-everyday I must stare at her for atleast an hour in utter amazement of how gorgeous she is. She amazes me everyday! I am in love with her smile and all the funny faces she makes, as well as sounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a CUTIE! i love the up close and personal pic., i love to hear an update and merry christmas, lovebug :) y'll are a beautiful family!