Friday, December 22, 2006

9lbs 13.5ozs!!!

me,lola&chris @Hiroshima castle

Lola had another appointment yesterday!She is two weeks old today!!! I can't believe its already been that long!!! Tear! But her appointment went well, she has gained her weight back plus some! She did have to get some happy butt cream for her diaper rash though-and yes that's what the doctor called it!! It's not that bad, but the doctor just said it would clear is up faster than anything we could buy at the store.
Today we had a Christmas party at Chris' work and tomorrow we are taking my mom to Miya Jima, along with Shane. I feel like we have so much going on, but I love love love seeing familiar faces, it makes it feel like home. Everyone asks me how we are going to see so much with Lola being so young, but she is so good we can pretty much go anywhere. I of course keep her in her front carrier everywhere we go though so I know she's right there with me and I know she's okay.We will update probably again Christmas eve or day. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone. We miss you guys!!

No comments: