Merry Christmas to all!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas day. We sure did. I think we all spoiled each other a lot-def Chris more than me though. He got me a gorgeous pair of earrings, clothes,shoes and the list goes on. But the best present of all of course is baby Lola!! She slept through all the festivities today, but that was expected.
Lola is doing wonderful! She pretty much has a sleeping schedule down now, she wakes up to eat at the same time every night and is awake pretty much at the same time during the days.
Lastnight we had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner with some of Chris' friends and my Japanese students. Chris cooked pretty much everything, which I was irritated with at first b/c I wanted to help but of course I much appreciated it. Its still hard to get used to someone doing everything for me!
Unfortunately my Mom leaves early in the morning. We have loved her being here so much and hate to see her go. It's going to be weird without her around! We will definitely miss her!
Again Merry Christmas to all!! We love and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment